Below is a list of frequently asked questions. For further information and instructions please click on the question titles listed below.
- What happens if I do not review the articles submitted to my campaign?
- How long do I have to write an article once I have have chosen to write one?
- How will I know when there are articles available in my sector?
- How do I get selected to write articles?
- Can I update my blog sector?
- Which category should I choose for my blog?
- Can I choose more than one sector for my blog?
- Why are my opportunities not visible?
- Why have I received less than the article value?
- Google/Alexa ratings update
- How will I get paid?
- How do I add my blog?
- How do I review the articles submitted to my campaign?
- How do I set up a campaign?
- How do I add funds to my account?
- Can I be both an advertiser and a blogger?
- When will I get paid?
- How many blogs can I add to my account?
- Can I add additional blogs to my live campaign?
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact our support team
Register As A Blogger
Bloggers can benefit from an additional income on their blogs. Find out more about how Vertical blogger works
Register As An Agency
Vertical Blogger helps agencies to increase brand exposure through managing multiple advertisers and campaigns. Find out how